WELCOME TO BLACKBURN HOLLOW

This is our secret place (ok, maybe it's not so secret) where we can do the things we love to do and share them with anyone who's interested. I'll write about family, art projects, making movies on Windows Movie Maker and Adobe Premiere Elements and a number of other things. Please comment, respond and ask questions. If you are familiar with WMM and APE, please join me in discussions.

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Mary's Tribute Video



This is the Tribute video I made for Fleming's Mom discussed in the entry yesterday. It goes from her infancy until about the time she and Fleming Sr. divorced. Nobody was around to take pictures of Mama anymore.

I produced this video using a combination of effects and transitions from Windows Movie Maker and Adobe Premiere Elements. I still have a lot to learn about keyframes. It's also too long. I need to learn how to use music more effectively and be able to edit it without destroying it! Let me know if you have any tips or favorite sites that might help.

No comments:

Post a Comment